Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

As a man.

A new start is always frightening. But I truly believe it's love. Trying to be more happy then my painful separation. We should promise eternity and swear on it.
Since you're a man, you wouldn't know even if you die. Since I'm lacking, since I'm foolish, I'm only looking at you. Since you're a man, you wouldn't understand me. You probably just want to be free, you probably won't be able to change, because you're a man.
You're next to me but why does my heart feel empty? Why is it that your words "I Love You" don't sound the same as before? The long waits are getting harder and harder. I think of giving up hundreds of times.
I feel uneasy and can't sleep until you fall asleep. I go crazy when I can't contact you throughout the night. I'm not a woman who expects many things. But I collapse from one of your inattentive words.
I still feel like when we first met. I flutter in front of your smile. But even when these small expressions are nowhere to be found between us. But since you're a man, I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment