Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My new friend.

Just met a new girl call Kelly Chong. She's so freaking pretty wei. She's got eyes that are so huge and cute and she has nice hair too xD she totally speaks fluent chinese which actually helps me learn and practice my chinese writing and saying more. LOL I know i suck in chinese a lot. I'm just not really used to it. It's cause I don't speal chinese at home, only with my cousins and aunts and uncles. I speak hokkien to my grandparents and I am WORSE in hokkien. I'm like so not like those typical chinese at all. Sad huh? an english educated chinese girl who doesn't really know how to speak or write chinese is still trying to recall her chinese standard one lessons because she kinda forgotten all of it. I used to be so normal in all those chinese speaking and now when someone actually speaks to me deep chinese I'll be like " Huh? wth r u tryin to say wei? can u speak english?" it's kinda embarrassing because i am not christian and i'm buddist and i'm suppose to be really good at it. That's why i'm speaking to Kelly in chinese so that i can actually be better at it next time xD

No comments:

Post a Comment