To all who have feelings and are not embarrassed to share them. Follow your dreams :DDD
Total Pageviews
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I'm Free..
Now I guess I'm really over him. I saw him at school and everything came back. But now I think I'm ok now. I'm moving to Puchong soon. I'm really excited. Who knows maybe I'll get another hot guy over there which is better than him? Let's just hope for the best. My new school rocks and my new house is nice too. Hopefully I'll get to meet new friends. And I mean good ones. I'm going to miss my best mates. But I guess it's the only way to set my heart free. But I can still meet up with them. Just not everyday. But I don't mind. New House. New School. New Mom. New Friends. New Family and New Life. + New Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment