I'll back off so you can live
Say it directly
Looking at me
Say it looking into my eyes
Did you just say you wanted to break up?
Did you want to end it with me?
I know you probably got a lady
I know you probably got sick of me
Even though the tears are rushing towards me.
I'll back off so you can live
That's all I can say
I'll forget you so you can live better
So that you would be happy without me
The love you tossed away
You can take it
Don't leave even a trace behind and take it all
Don't even say you're sorry
Sorry my sweety
Your lips that told me you're going to leave
Why does it give me a reason to be angry today?
I need to stop you
The words don't go out
And you are already moving far apart
I know you will forget me
I know I will really hate you
Even though you know everything
You were the reason I lived
You were all I wanted
It was me who only looked at you
Why are you leaving?
Why are you tossing me away?
If you were going to be like this
Why did you love me in the first place?
Do you happen to remember that day?
That day when we first met
I still remember it
The promise you made to me
That you will only care for me
That you will only protect me
That you will only love me
I believed your lies
I believed it
Did you really love me?
Hope you all like it xD


No comments:
Post a Comment