I met this guy at the roller skating ring. He's 23 years old which is 9 years older than me. It all started with him, giving me a sweet lollipop. When he took my hand and skated with me, I felt normal. Until when I actually realized that he actually likes me.
I tried ignoring him, but I guess it was useless doing so because the more I avoid him, the closer he gets to me. He would purposely stand in my way and hoped that I would just bang into him. When I fell, he would help me up. When I'm talking to him, he would grip my hand tightly as if I'm gonna leave him so soon. And he would look at me and when I ask why is he looking at me so intensely, he'll tell me that I'm beautiful.
I can't forget how he touch my head, asking me whether does my bruise hurt. Or when he whispered something in my ear that was his secret. He told me his real name, and I promised not to tell anyone else but myself. I feel like everything that I've been through is coming back to me again and the best part is that I'm allowing it to flow into my head again.
I've forgotten what's it like to be in love, to be loved and liked, to be pampered, and to be told that I'm a beautiful person. I missed the feeling of being cared for or being wanted so badly. Even though some of my closest friends advice me that he could be a dangerous person and I should really forget about him and move on, I just can't. I can't forget him at all.
After I went home, I miss him more. I know that maybe the next time I go back there, he might have already forgotten me and like someone else. Who knows he might even be in another relationship. I'll be a stranger to him again. I'm tired of thinking about everything that is unimportant. But some thoughts can't be avoided.
I'm a complicated person and yet why do some people still trying to understand me? What's the use of that really? No one knows who I am. And it'll take time for them to finally figure it out. I'm done with this.
Tell me I'm immature already. Cos I really feel childish right now.
Broken heart in my chest.
Sadness surrounding me.
I'm begging you not to break it.
END...



No comments:
Post a Comment